Website Atlanta Precision Metal Forming
Looking for your next opportunity in the fast paced and exciting field of automotive manufacturing? Look no further!
Join our team as our newest Production Supervisor! This position is on our DAY shift from 8am – 4pm.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
1) Planning, organizing and supervise daily scheduled production.
2) Ensure required supervision documents all are completed timely and accurately and that through employees in work area or areas deemed responsible that all documents are completed accurately.
3) Monitor and/or control quality and production levels.
4) Investigate occurrences, timely accident and or investigative reports, first aid reports and all follow up in such matters to closure.
What are we looking for?
1) Post-Secondary or equivalent work experience, safety, quality, leadership courses either internal or external.
2) Past supervisory experience – preferably in the automotive background or equivalent work/life experience
3) Knowledge of internal Health and Safety Policy and/or Occupational Health & Safety Act.
4) Proven leadership ability
If this sounds like what you’ve been looking for, apply today!
Atlanta Precision Metal Forming is an Atlanta, Georgia based metal stamping manufacturing company supporting automotive and industrial industries since 1965. APMF is a leading manufacturer of superior metal stamping products, offering innovative stamping and metal forming technology to the automotive and industrial sheet metal market. Metal components and welded assemblies manufactured by Atlanta Precision Metal Forming may be found in many of the current vehicles on the road today. Our stamping products range from automotive body stamping, structural components, to automotive seat stampings and head rest rods and tubes. Our manufacturing process capabilities include progressive stamping, as well as manual transfer stamping.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com