Website Atlanta Precision Metal Forming
Looking for your next opportunity in the fast paced and exciting field of automotive manufacturing? Look no further!
Join our team as our newest Tool and Die Technician! This position is on our afternoon and night shift.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Verify dimensions, alignments, and clearances of finished parts for conformance to specifications, using measuring instruments (calipers, gauge blocks, micrometers etc.).
- Study blueprints, sketches, models, or specifications to plan sequences of operations for fabricating tools, dies, or assemblies.
- Fit and assemble parts to make, repair, or modify dies, jigs, gauges, and tools, using machine tools and hand tools.
- Assist in die changes using forklift and crane as required.
Work in a team environment.
- Possess enough tools to complete the project on time.
- Fill out/complete the proper work orders for QS9000 format.
- All material handling that is required to complete the required tasks.
- Responsibilities are to maintain and optimize progressive stamping dies (150 ton – 1000 ton) in a production environment. Individual must be able to handle multiple projects & tasks, and perform continual problem/solution identification in a fast-paced environment.
What are we looking for?
- Tool and Die License.
- Valid Forklift License.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in a related field
Capable of operating all related tool room equipment.
- Have knowledge to troubleshoot mechanical problems with little support
Able to work independently and as a team.
- Good manual dexterity and good communication skills.
If this sounds like what you’ve been looking for, apply today!
More about us!
Atlanta Precision Metal Forming is an Atlanta, Georgia based metal stamping manufacturing company supporting automotive and industrial industries since 1965. APMF is a leading manufacturer of superior metal stamping products, offering innovative stamping and metal forming technology to the automotive and industrial sheet metal market. Metal components and welded assemblies manufactured by Atlanta Precision Metal Forming may be found in many of the current vehicles on the road today. Our stamping products range from automotive body stamping, structural components, to automotive seat stampings and head rest rods and tubes. Our manufacturing process capabilities include progressive stamping, as well as manual transfer stamping.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org